Thursday 31 March 2011

| me , myself and i |

I am a simple girl.My clothes are not fancy, my intelligence is not noteworthy,my talents are not many, and my looks are not worthy of awe. In one hundred years, no one will remember my name. I will not be in history books, and no fifth-grader will write a social studies essay about me. That doesn't mean that to someone living on this Earth, I am not equally or more important and powerful as Oprah or Barack or someone else. I try too hard, I fall a lot, I smile too much, laugh too often, and live my life the way I think I should. For that, I am worthy of living upon this very planet. I'm just fine with who I am. I may not be the smartest or the most attractive person but I'm happy with the path I'm taking and I'm just fine with not having to step on others to achieve happiness :))


…..♥#############♥
…♥###############♥
..♥#################♥………………♥###♥
..♥##################♥……….♥#########♥
….♥#################♥……♥#############♥
…….♥################♥..♥###############♥
………♥################♥################♥
………..♥###############################♥
…………..♥############################♥
…………….♥#########################♥
………………♥######################♥
………………..♥###################♥
………………….♥#################♥
……………………♥##############♥
………………………♥###########♥
………………………..♥#########♥
………………………….♥#######♥
……………………………♥#####♥
……………………………..♥###♥
……………………………….♥#♥
…………………………………♥
…………………………………♥
……………………………….♥
……………………………..♥
……………………………♥
…………………………♥
……………………….♥
…………………….♥
………………….♥
………………♥
………….♥
………♥
……♥
…..♥
……♥………………….♥…♥
……….♥………….♥…………♥
…………..♥…..♥………………♥
……………….♥………………..♥
…………….♥……♥…………..♥
…………..♥………….♥….♥
………….♥
………..♥
……….♥
………♥
………♥
……….♥
…………..♥
……………….♥
……………………..♥
………………………….♥
……………………………♥
……………………………♥
…………………………♥
…………………….♥
………………♥
………….♥
…….♥
…♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment